I decided to take the Strong, Brave, Loved 21-day Challenge with Holly Garth. Today’s verse and devotional were both powerful and convicting for me. Through many of my life experiences, it has been necessary to have strength and bravery as part of my arsenal. Things like surviving a tornado that landed on the patio of our first home, surviving a t-bone crash, standing up for those who have been wronged, and many more of the uncertainties in this life, have required my dependence on the strength and courage that is given by God.
- Choose your battles carefully. You don’t have to fight every one.
- Know that the evil one is always trying to get through your guard.
- Know God’s Word and use it to determine what He expects of you.
- Stand and persevere when you know it’s right.
- True strength is knowing where your power really lies.
I’ve discovered that sometimes we lose the battle, or it appears that way. If we know it’s the right thing to do we should be doing it. God is always the final judge. Wouldn’t you rather hear why did you than why didn’t you?
Blessings to you and yours!
You must be logged in to post a comment.