Here it is. 5-Sentence Friday. Today’s verse is one that is often repeated. The One and Only thought of me, planned me, loved me from the beginning of time. In the ‘fullness of time’ (phrase from Eph. 4:4) I came to be. Just thinking about this concept is overwhelming but it is what it is.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it. Psalm 139:14 TLB
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderfully made; I know that full well. Psalm 139:14 NIV
- I had nothing to do with the complexity of who I would be.
- I am His wonderfully made creation.
- God deserves (and expects) my thanks for even thinking of me.
- Every heartbeat, every breath, every step is/was orchestrated by You.
- My skills, talents, and habits are part of Your purpose for me.
Blessings to you and yours!
You must be logged in to post a comment.