I’ve given a lot of thought to judging others lately. It seems our culture wants us to not be openly judgmental. That somehow it’s against God’s Word. I’ve concluded it is not. We are human. We will judge but, we need to be sure we are doing so in line with what God/Jesus has to say about it (John 5:30).
- Jesus was totally human and totally God. He judged. I am totally human. I judge.
- It is not wrong to judge.
- When judging we have to take ourselves out of the situation making it ALL about the other person, and what is best for them.
- When we choose to judge we must know His Word to know His will.’
- I can do nothing apart from God. NOTHING!!!
So there you have it, with a final thought. Knowing the Word is paramount to knowing God’s will. Stay in the Word, my friends.
Blessings to you and yours!