Do you have a favorite teacher? Someone who has had a direct impact on your life? Someone you could sit and listen to for hours without tiring at the sound of their voice? I know you do. We all do.
This verse spoke loudly to me. So much so that I decided to use it for this post.
- My ultimate teacher is Jesus.
- I will never be greater than my Teacher.
- I will become more like Him as I learn more from Him.
- My training is directly from God because His Word is my manual.
- No one knows more than my Teacher.
And there it is. For everyone who is a teacher, myself included, it’s really important to remember that we don’t know everything. Only God does!
Blessings to you and yours!