Each year I choose one word as my focus. I’m kind of leaning toward ‘believe’ but I’m also carefully and prayerfully considering other options. I also include a Bible verse for the year with my choice. Here are a few I’m considering, perhaps they’ll help with your choice, too.
- BELIEVE Blessed is she who has believed that the LORD would fulfill His promises to her. Luke 1:45 (NIV)
- LISTEN Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, for the life of your soul is at stake. Isaiah 55:3(TLB)
- CELEBRATE Celebrate God all day every day. I mean revel in Him. Philippians 4:4
- TRUTH Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:3 (NIV)
- STRENGTH The LORD is my strength and my shield: my heart trusts in Him and He helps me. Psalm 28:7 (NIV)
I hope these are helpful. If you choose one or have one you’d like to share. Leave it in the comments below.
Blessings to you and yours!